Lisanne van Driel
Lisanne is specialised in drafting and advising on disputes concerning national and international commercial contracts for the trade, healthcare, and education sectors.
Lisanne van Driel is specialised in drafting and advising on disputes concerning national and international commercial contracts for the trade, healthcare, and education sectors. Lisanne is a member of the commercial contracts and process & liability teams, as well as the healthcare and education sector groups.
Recent cases handled by Lisanne:
- Drafting terms and conditions and advising on their use;
- Litigating on the explanation of various types of cooperation agreements;
- Litigating for a school regarding the removal of a student;
- Advising on the explanation of and termination of a contract between a university and a promotor;
- Drafting contracting agreements and subcontracting agreements between healthcare providers for the provision of healthcare based on the WMO2015 (Social Support Act) and the Jeugdwet (Youth Act);
- Advising on disputes with health care administrations on the healthcare procurement procedure;
- Advising on drafting, terminating, and transferring healthcare service agreements between healthcare institutions and clients.
Lisanne has been an attorney since 2008 and has worked at Boels Zanders since 2010. She completed the Grotius National and International Contracting specialist course in 2013. Lisanne is a member of the Association for Corporate Litigation and the Association for Health Law.