Roald is a specialist in guiding mergers and acquisitions participations, joint ventures, (re)structuring, and consultancy in these fields of law.
Roald Subnel is a specialist in guiding mergers and acquisitions participations, joint ventures, (re)structuring, and consultancy in these fields of law. He has extensive experience in corporate law, including intellectual property and licensing. Roald is a seasoned dealmaker in complex international transactions, often combined with competition law aspects and commercial contracts.
The clientele of Roald includes domestic and foreign companies both listed as well as small and midsized.
Roald is a member of the Dutch Association of Commercial Law (“De Vereniging Handelsrecht”) and the Dutch Lawyers Association (“De Nederlandse Juristen Vereniging NJV”).
Recent transactions in which Roald was involved include:
- the sale of the participation of French Finoxa Sarl in Dutch SmartCoat B.V. (shading agents) to its Dutch co-shareholder;
- the acquisition by the Norwegian Visma Group of the Dutch ICT company Intradata B.V. (subsidiary of the Solipsis Group);
- the joint venture between the housing corporation GroenWest and 6 partners in the supply chain of real estate maintenance and repair;
- the acquisition by the Dutch stock listed Value8 N.V. of the participation of Parti8 B.V. in BK Group International B.V. (Trust company);
- the acquisition by the French Arkance Systems Group of te Dutch ICT company CAD Accent B.V.;
- the split-off/divestment by Heidelberger Drückmaschinen AG of its coatings division to the US based ICP Group.
Roald is active as a lawyer as of 1984 and has joined Boels Zanders in 2021.